This page shows everything you might like to know about how The Bicknell Association is run. You can view our mission statement, statutes, committee members, accounts and annual reports.
The Bicknell Association: a page with our mission statement … click here
Accounts of The Bicknell Association will be published annually here.
The Bicknell Association administration is formed from the following roles and representatives. Do please contact Del Bicknell on email@example.com to volunteer for one of these roles. The names against each role show those individuals who would like to stand for election at the first General Meeting of the Association which will be held on Sunday 4th April 2021 at 5pm London time on Zoom. Also let Del know if you want to Zoom in, so that he can give you the sign-on.
- President – Del Bicknell is a candidate
- Vice President – Marcus Bicknell is a candidate
- Treasurer – seeking a candidate
- Accountant – Karen Bicknell provisionally in post
- Facebook Administrator (Bicknell – The Family)- TBA
- Bicknell.net Website Editor – TBA
- Newsletter Publisher – Del Bicknell provisionally
- Webmaster/Technical Specialist – Del Bicknell and Marcus Bicknell
- Ancestry genealogist(s)
- Public Relations Specialist
- Social gathering co-ordinator
You can see who has donated to The Bicknell Association and who has become a Fellow. Click here